- In Stockholm, Sweden, as many as 20 Muslim men gang-raped an 11-year-old girl. A mother was hosting a birthday party at a public bath/swim center for a group of 11 and 12 year old children. Up to 20 Muslim men who lived at a nearby refugee center arrived at the public bath. They immediately began to assault the children, ripping their swimsuits off and beating the boys when they tried to stop the assault. Eventually, the men cornered one of the little girls in a grotto in the bathhouse and gang raped her. The police refused to make any arrests.
- England has probably the most massive Muslim rape and prostitution problem in Europe, in large part because the British government refuses to acknowledge it. Two years ago, the British online paper, The Daily Mail reported that hundreds of white British girls were used as prostitutes, rape victims, and sex slaves by Muslim men (whom the British refer to a “Asians”):
Police and social services have been accused of fuelling a culture of silence which has allowed hundreds of young white girls to be exploited by Asian men for sex.
Agencies have identified a long-term pattern of offending by gangs of men, predominantly from the British Pakistani community, who have befriended and abused hundreds of vulnerable girls aged 11 to 16.
Experts claim the statistics represent a mere fraction of a ‘tidal wave’ of offending in counties across the Midlands and the north of England which has been going on for more than a decade.
The details of what happened – the methodical way the men go about grooming the girls and the way the girls are subsequently used by men across England – make for horrifying reading. Not all of the men convicted have been Muslim, but the majority have been:
The grooming usually begins with older groups of men befriending girls aged from 11 to 16 they meet on the street.
In a typical scenario, the victim is initially treated as a girlfriend and showered with presents and attention.
But the relationship quickly becomes more sinister as the abuser plies the child with drink and drugs before effectively pimping her out to friends and associates.
The worst cases involve young girls being moved around the country to be repeatedly abused.
Charities and agencies working in conjunction with the police to help victims of sexual abuse in such cases have publicly denied there is a link between ethnicity and the on-street grooming of young girls by gangs and pimps.
But researchers identified 17 court prosecutions since 1997, 14 of them in the past three years, involving the on-street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16 by groups of men.
The victims came from 13 towns and cities and in each case two or more men were convicted of offences.
In total, 56 people, with an average age of 28, were found guilty of crimes including rape, child abduction, indecent assault and sex with a child.
Three of the 56 were white, 53 were Asian. Of those, 50 were Muslim and a majority were members of the British Pakistani community.
- In Australia in 2000, gang rapes of non-Muslim women by Muslim men became so overwhelming that they were eventually lumped together under the heading of “Sydney gang rapes.” The perpetrators were a group of Lebanese Australian Muslims that specifically targeted non-Muslim women and teenage girls, some as young as 14.
The six rapes occurred over a one month period. The details of these attacks make for stomach-churning reading. One woman was taken to 3 separate locations, and was eventually raped 25 times by 14 men over a period of 6 hours. A 16-year-old girl was raped by 2 men, before an audience of 12 men. They ended the attack against her by holding a gun to her head and kicking her in the stomach.
Comments that the men made during the rapes made it clear that these were intended as racial terrorism attacks. Victims heard such things as “You deserve it because you’re an Australian,” and “I’m going to fuck you Leb style.”
- In 2012, in Germany, two Muslim Turkish teens gang-raped a 16-year-old girl in a parking lot. It was an attack of almost unthinkable savagery. When they finished raping the girl, they then assaulted her with a bottle. Even when the bottle broke, they continued her attack, eventually severing her intestine and her uterus. The girl survived, but her rectum was so destroyed by the attack that physicians had to create an artificial one for her. She was also rendered sterile by the attack.
German privacy laws meant that the attack went entirely unreported in the German press.
- Holland has a growing problem with a Muslim-run sex trade traffic in teen girls and young women. The road to prostitution for these girls always starts with gang rape.
The pattern is the same. The gangs are almost always operated by Dutch-born Moroccan and Turkish men. The men give their victims alcohol and drugs, use lies to separate them from their families, gang rape them (often taking photos for blackmail purposes), and then place the girls in prostitution.
Having been abused, isolated, and demeaned, the girls stay in Holland’s legal brothels, working as sex slaves for their Muslim pimps. Some of these girls are as young as 11 or 12 years old. Only the lucky few manage to escape.
- Until the Muslim riots in the Paris suburbs in 2005, few people outside of France had been aware of the large Muslim population living in almost exclusively Muslim townships just outside of Paris. These banlieues had become mini-North African villages, that had high unemployment and, quite often, almost no contact with the larger French culture.
In 2012, the banlieues were in the French news again when 14 Muslim men were accused of repeatedly gang raping 2 teenage girls over a 2-year-period (from 1999 through 2001) in one of these suburbs. In her complaint, the women, known only as Nina, alleged that it had started when she was 16 and was grabbed off the streets, and subjected to scores of rapes by local boys. Nina alleged that there were always as many as 25 boys present and, despite her screaming, crying, and vomiting, they would stand in lines of as many as 50 boys to take their turn with her.
Because the boys who perpetrated these vile attacks were minors, they were all acquitted. The 4 adult men who also participated had equally ridiculous outcomes. Two went to prison for a year, one for six months, and the fourth had a suspended sentence.
- In Norway, in 2011, 14-year-old Eva Helgetun was assaulted and gang-raped by three teenage boy “of foreign origin,” which is how the politically correct papers in Sweden refer to Muslim rapists. Although she was able to escape her attackers without any obvious physical injuries, Eva was so terribly damaged by the assault, she committed suicide four weeks later.
- A 31-year-old British woman, while on vacation in Spain with her boyfriend, was raped by three Muslim men. She had been attending a party at a popular Costa del Sol resort, when the men snatched her from the busy street and raped her. One of the rapists was around 70-years-old, while the other two were significantly younger.
- In a case that shocked American, when TV journalist Lara Logan went to report on the Arab Spring in Egypt, she was grabbed off the street, while a crowd of 200 hundred near-by people celebrated Mubarak’s resignation. First reports indicated that the men had simply roughed her up. Logan later admitted that she sustained a severe sexual assault before a group of women joined with approximately 20 Egyptian soldiers to rescue her.